Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Simply stated, more is always better when it comes to transmission fluid. The extra fluid takes longer to heat up allowing for more stable transmission temperatures, helping to extend transmission life. PPE's Heavy Duty DEEP Aluminum Transmission Pan is cast from high quality aluminum for optimal heat dissipation and holds an extra 4 quarts of fluid.
Heat is the transmissions biggest enemy. So PPE utilizes large 3/4 inch cooling fins outside and heat sink fins inside that reduce operating temperatures up to 40 degrees. The PPE Heavy Duty DEEP Aluminum Transmission Pan also features a high powered Neodymium magnet-equipped drain plug to keep any metal contaminants out of the transmission internals. Stainless steel Allen head mounting bolts and a new gasket come with this kit.
- ManufacturerPPE (Pacific Performance Eng.)
- MPN228051000 | 228051010 | 228051020
- 1/8 and 1/4 inch NPT Stainless temperature access ports
- Stainless Steel drain plug
- Robust side ribs provide additional strength
- Increases fluid capacity by 4 quarts
- Viton O-Ring sealed filter spacer block
- Includes heavy-duty MP-15 gasket (for use on early models)
- Deep baffles prevent "sloshing" and transfer heat.
- 6" overall depth
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE