Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Give your Duramax a massive breath of fresh air by bolting on an S&B Cold Air Intake for improved power, fuel economy, and lower temperatures.
- Designed to minimize restriction and increase air flow.
- The 75-5080 kit has two air flow configurations with a silicone box plug that can be left on or off depending on your needs.
- Looks great, long lasting and can take the heat.
- Premium silicone seals won't tear or crack and can handle temperatures as high as 400 degrees F.
- Removable, clear polycarbonate lid for a great finished look.
- Our new lid seal protects the edges and secures it to the air box.
- Injection molded MAF plate ensures true O-ring seal to the sensor.
- With S&B, you have the choice of either an oiled, reusable filter or a dry, disposable filter. The difference? With their oiled version, you can merely clean and oil the filter each time it needs cleaning. With the dry, you'll need to merely toss and replace with a new unit. The choice is yours!
- Fit and finish are second to none.
- The 75-5080 intake kit for the 2006 & 2007 Duramax 6.6L V8 LLY/LBZ installs in less than an hour and outperforms the stock intake.
- ManufacturerS&B Filters
- MPN75-5080 | 75-5080D
WARNING: CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM www.P65Warnings.ca.gov This product can expose you to chemicals including silica - crystalline, carbon black, methylene chloride, lead and lead compounds which are known to the State of California to cause cancer.
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Really easy installation. Looks good.
Really easy installation. Looks good.
Easy installation. Looks great! Highly recomm...
Easy installation. Looks great! Highly recommend!
Geoffrey Verified Buyer 5/03/17
Fits great no noticeable gains in power or fuel mileage. Took about 30 minuets to install
Thanks so much for the review and glad the install was simple.
Jesse Verified Buyer 6/29/17
100% would buy this again though
Excellent product! Easy install and good qaulity parts! Haven't noticed a lot of performance difference and fuel economy stayed about the same. 1 mile more per gallon. Turbo is definitely loader!
Thank you for the review and good to hear that everything installed easily and you're happy with the results.
Joseph Verified Buyer 6/11/18
Product was very simple to install and works even better than I expected. Very fast delivery and very easy to order. Will definitely be buying from this company again!
Fredy Verified Buyer 11/04/18
Very Satisfied new customer!!!
Talked with support and again they directed me the right way!! Loving my S&B product. Now to my next phase to my build. Gauratee im using diesel power products.com i just know that these guys take there time explain the details of the product and will also steer away from the expensive stuff if you don't need it.
Thank you for the thorough review and glad you like the new intake. Also, thank you for taking the time to review us, in general. We do our best to give honest insight and feedback from personal experience. Thanks again.
Rohni Verified Buyer 11/04/18
Best product around!
Super easy install and all around great product! Definitely best bang for your buck!!
Thanks so much for the review. Couldn't agree more...S&B's entire line of products are super simple to install, perform as advertised, and all at a great value.
Mstt Verified Buyer 12/14/18
I would buy this product again and again !
Huge diff in power. Easy installation just follow the directions. Great product!
Thank you for the review and very cool that the new CAI made such a huge impact in performance.
Pages 1 2
Is this cold air filter system for the 2006 LBZ DIESEL California approved ??
Yes it is CA Approved and had a C.A.R.B Number. DppSands