Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
IMPORTANT NOTE: When installing adjustable lower control arms, this eliminates the need for the sometimes troublesome eccentric bolts at the axle used for alignment. We offer an eccentric bolt / cam bolt eliminator kit separately to eliminate these as they are no longer needed.
- ManufacturerSynergy Manufacturing
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Suspension components feature an abrasive resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- Made from high quality crush resistant 1.75" x .188" Wall 1026 DOM tubing
- Incorporates the tried and true Currie Enterprises Johnny Joints for paramount performance
- Synergy Suspension Double Adjuster Sleeve Pinch Bolt Assembly: allows for adjustment of control arm length without removing control arm mounting bolt
- 100% bolt on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- Sold in pairs
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Nick Verified Buyer 3/19/19
Great must have with a leveled or lifted truck huge difference
Thank you for the review. Agreed, upon leveling the truck, definitely a must have to get the front axle realigned and proper alignment. By pushing the axle back where it should be, you'll also net better tire clearance to the rear fender well.
No questions have been asked. Be the first one!