Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Kit is available for trucks with either 3" or 6" of front end lift.
- ManufacturerSynergy Manufacturing
- MPN8515-01 | 8515-02
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Synergy Manufacturing Dodge 4x4 Heavy Duty Sway Bar Links
- Fits 94-01 4x4 1500, 98.5-12 4x4 2500, 3500 and 06-09 1500 MegaCab
- Constructed from high quality 1020 CR Solid
- Clear Zinc Plated for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Stem top adapter eliminates the problematic factory "pancake" bushing on the sway bar end.
- OEM style bushing and sealed tie rod end provides a direct linkage to axle
- 100% bolt on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools (Some early model trucks require minor drilling on axle mount for installation)
- (2) SYN-8515 sway bar links
- (2) Sway bar link ends (sealed tie rod ends)
- (2) 1/2-13 UNC jam nuts
- (2) 851501 stem top sway bar link adapter
- (2) 5/8-18 tapered nuts
- (2) 1/2-13 UNC x 3.0"Â long hex head bolt GR8
- (2) 1/2-13 UNC Stover nut
- (4) 1/2" flat washer GR8
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Brian Verified Buyer 6/08/17
Must have part if lifted!
Looked good and my excessive body roll went away☺
Thanks so much for the review.
I tried replacing my stock links with Mooge links and they were an instant failure and didn't stand a chance due to the fact I had a 3"" lift. I decided to go big or go home and went with these heavy duty well belt links made by synergy and it was a huge success! Easy to adjust and install and the best part is no more body roll! Well that and no more rubber bushings. You get your moneys worth. All I have to is You buy cheap you get cheap.
Thanks for the great review. Many don't think that upgrading the end links will really make that big of a difference, but the fact they are responsible for eliminating body roll, you get a huge seat of the pants difference.
Another great product from Synergy
These links are very nicely designed. They look great and have eliminated the pancake bushings as well as geometry issues resulting from lifting the front end. After some good full-travel events with my 3"" lift (more like 4"" with KORE springs), it was obvious that I had an issue. The sway bar was radius-ing forward while the axle was radius-ing backwards. The factory links developed a 15-20 degree bend just below the pancake bushings. I felt a lot of bump-steer and thought I had blown my steering dampener. These links corrected the geometry issue and articulate perfectly. The bump-steer is gone and the tracking is very good again. Combine this with the Synergy steering linkage, and an adjustable track bar. My 2006 Cummins HD tracks ""hands off"" straight and has not hinted at death wobble since I made the upgrades.
clyde Verified Buyer 8/25/18
I would buy them again
Looks and feels great
Thank you for the review and glad the new end links got the job done.
Richard Verified Buyer 12/11/18
Great product I would buy them again.
My lifted truck bent the factory end links severely. The lift used a drop bracket to lower the sway bar but that made a poor angle which stressed everything. I ordered these links to correct the problem. They shipped immediately and were of outstanding quality. I installed them in about 30 minutes. The handling of my truck improved greatly and the geometry of my sway bar was corrected. Awesome
Thanks so much for the great review, very glad to hear the new end links solved your issues.
Mike Verified Buyer 12/17/18
I would recommend this product
Top quality components, installs very easily. Brings sway bar back to correct angle.
Thank you for the review and glad the new end links are getting the job done.
Nick Verified Buyer 3/19/19
Thank you for the review and glad you like the upgraded end links.
Should this be installed on a lift or is it ok to install while truck is sitting normal?
These would be installed at ridge height, truck on the ground.