Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Take your Ram to new heights with this complete suspension system from Zone! This Zone Offroad 4-link system replaces the weak upper and lower factory control arms with greasable DOM tubular arms. the arms mount in the factory control arm pockets for a completely bolt on easy installation that aligns to factory specs. Zone Offroad has engineered their coil springs for a comfortable ride on both gas and diesel trucks. Custom valved hydraulic shocks are included for a great ride, or choose the black nitrogen gas charge shocks for that performance handling feel. To correct the steering geometry and keep your axle centered, the kit includes a dropped pitman arm and 1/4" thick fabricated track bar bracket that you will not be disappointed with! The kit also includes sway bar drop brackets and if you get serious, taller bump stops. The rear is lifted with 3" blocks to give your truck a more level stance and make for a quick installation.<
Shock Options - We offer this kit with several shock options:
- No Shocks: If you'd rather supply your own shocks, no problem, we give you this option.
- Nitro Series Shocks: Zone Nitro Series shock absorber offers stock-like control and performance with fully displaced valving for improved compression and extension travel. This vehicle specific valving is pressurized with 50 psi nitrogen gas; this gas charge ensures split second response and reduced aeration. Combine these features with the special Fluon-banded piston and this shock is built to perform!
- Fox Adventure Series Shocks: Built specifically to compliment your Zone lift kit, FOX's proven damping technology provides a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in a variety of conditions. Their monotube design uses an internal floating piston (IFP) to separate the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber, preventing oil aeration for fade-free performance in rough terrain.
- ManufacturerZone Offroad Suspension
- MPND12 | D13
- Heavy duty greasable control arms included
- Extended Length Urethane Bump Stops
- Track Bar Relocation to properly center your axle
- Pitman Arm included to maintain steering geometry
- Completely Bolt on System
- This truck was produced with different rear axles. Measure the diameter of your rear axle before ordering. Most Cummins equipped Rams feature a 4-1/8" rear axle diameter, where most Hemi models feature a 3-7/8" diameter.
- This system will not fit dually applications due to the rear u-bolt size.
- 2-piece rear driveshaft requires carrier bearing drop kit D5505.
- Gas models may sit approximately 1/2" higher than the advertised lift height.
- Kit includes a 3" rear block kit. Measure your truck before ordering to determine the stance of your truck with the lift installed.
- Front Lift Height: 5"
- Front Lift Method: Coil Springs
- Rear Lift Height: 3"
- Rear Lift Method: Block U-bolt Kit
- Install Time Hrs: 6-8
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 3
- Wheel Size: 17 X 9
- Back Spacing: 5"
- Max Tire Size: 36 X 12.50
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE